[Sugar-devel] Fwd: [gci-announce] Google Code-in 2012 Grand Prize Winners announced

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 15:15:03 EST 2013

I know most of you have already heard the news...

Congratulations to Aguz and Aneesh. But also, thanks to all 52
contestants who completed Sugar Labs tasks. And thanks to their
mentors from the community.

We are still consolidating patches, but this work will have a major
impact on Sugar 1.0.

regards.

-walter