[Sugar-devel] Editing sources in GetBooks

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Mon Feb 4 00:30:27 EST 2013

Should be great add a autodiscovery option.
Add a option to edit the configuration, and add a new server
is not difficult, but in my opinion, is not practical in a context where
you need go xo by xo doing the changes.
Right now, a deployment can include a modified get-books.cgf in /etc/
to modify the configuration.

Gonzalo