[Sugar-devel] New cycle, new feature(s) :D

Ajay Garg ajay at activitycentral.com
Sat Feb 2 00:57:42 EST 2013

Hi all.

Just wish to confirm: I rebase the "multi-select" patch on
"sugar/mainline:master", right?
(I ask this, because I see another branch by Daniel, "sugar/mainline:html").

Just want to confirm, before I start putting the efforts :)
(Also, unlike the last time, this time the feature is fully GTK3-ported).

On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 4:56 PM, Martin Abente <
martin.abente.lahaye at gmail.com> wrote:

> +1 :)
>

> On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 9:23 AM, Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn <
> alanjas at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> +1
>>
>> I continuously use Dextrose 3 (for the Uruguayan deploy) and it's a very
>> important
>> improve.
>>
>> > Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 17:21:20 +1100
>> > From: quozl at laptop.org
>> > To: ajay at activitycentral.com
>> > CC: sugar-devel at lists.sugarlabs.org
>> > Subject: Re: [Sugar-devel] New cycle, new feature(s) :D
>>

>> > I would like to see this feature implemented, as it will ease my own
>> > testing, and make use of the Journal more acceptable to expert users
>> > who already know about multiple section in other software.
>> >
>> > --
>> > James Cameron
>> > http://quozl.linux.org.au/

Ajay Garg