[Sugar-devel] Request to get maintainer + release rights on an inactive activity

Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn alanjas at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 2 00:56:12 EST 2013

Apply 0001
Would a good apply 0002

Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 11:25:22 -0300
From: gonzalo at laptop.org
To: lionaneesh at gmail.com
CC: sugar-devel at lists.sugarlabs.org; garycmartin at googlemail.org; bernie at sugarlabs.org
Subject: Re: [Sugar-devel] Request to get maintainer + release rights on an	inactive activity

Hi Aneesh,I cloned the repository, to look at the work you did and try the activity,but when I want run it, I have the following error:
1359728481.180127 DEBUG root: Activity.__canvas_map_cb
Traceback (most recent call last):  File "/home/gonzalo/sugar-build/install/bin/sugar-activity", line 160, in <module>    main()  File "/home/gonzalo/sugar-build/install/bin/sugar-activity", line 155, in main
    instance = create_activity_instance(activity_constructor, activity_handle)  File "/home/gonzalo/sugar-build/install/bin/sugar-activity", line 42, in create_activity_instance    activity = constructor(handle)
  File "/home/gonzalo/Activities/ConstellationsFlashCards.activity/ConstellationsFlashCards.py", line 772, in __init__    self.chart.plotchart(True)  File "/home/gonzalo/Activities/ConstellationsFlashCards.activity/ConstellationsFlashCards.py", line 304, in plotchart
    self.plot_sky(newplot)  File "/home/gonzalo/Activities/ConstellationsFlashCards.activity/ConstellationsFlashCards.py", line 362, in plot_sky    self.fill_names_combobox()
  File "/home/gonzalo/Activities/ConstellationsFlashCards.activity/ConstellationsFlashCards.py", line 582, in fill_names_combobox    if NUMBER_OF_CHOICES < 4: UnboundLocalError: local variable 'NUMBER_OF_CHOICES' referenced before assignment

Can you check what is the problem?I am running it in F18, with sugar-build
Gonzalo