[Sugar-devel] Build failures on i386

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Fri Dec 27 18:24:13 EST 2013

Hello,

karma is hanging on i386, probably because of a regression in Fedora 19.
Fedora 20 seems to work fine (I should note that we are pulling everything
from npm there rather than using packages, that could also make a
difference).

Anyway, we are going to migrate to F20 soon, after GCI is completed. It
will keep being an issue for sucrose-0.100, unless the issue is fixed
upstream.

What should we do? I'm not sure we should spend further time debugging this
but I'm not sure a bug report would be meaningful with the little we know.

Maybe we should just disable the i386 slave for sucrose-0.100 and master?
(master only until we switch to f20 of course).

--
Daniel Narvaez