[Sugar-devel] Gambiarra game

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Tue Dec 24 15:23:17 EST 2013

I agree. I think cloning is a good approach for developers (git), and I
wish gitorious was designed more like github in that respect.

Though I think on ASLO we should have editorial control and decide who gets
to publish code under a certain name because that's what works best for
users and, in practice, I don't see controversies arising between
developers... We can reevaluate the first time an activity author actually
complains about it :)

Daniel Narvaez