[Sugar-devel] Gambiarra game

Aleksey Lim alsroot at sugarlabs.org
Mon Dec 23 22:18:42 EST 2013

On Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 11:11:29AM -0200, Gonzalo Odiard wrote:
> Bernie, Aleksey,
> Alan proposed work in this activity a month ago.
> The owner was notified, but didn't replied,
> can you give him access to the git repository?
> Thanks

Hi,

I took a timeout to wait for original author's response...
In any case, the only author for the Gambiarra activity is Luiz Irber.
I don't think it is useful to disrespect original author's priority
and let other people commit to the repository without any permissions.
I guess nothing prevent new developers support further patches in a fork
or even new top-level repository.

> Gonzalo
>

> On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 4:12 PM, Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn <
> alanjas at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I want to continue working with this game. It's interesting.
> > Now, I have some changes:
> >
> > -add translations for other languages
> > -add compatibility with new sugar versions
> > -replace OLPCGames library for SugarGames
> >
> > Wich is the way to get permissions to original GIT:
> >
> > https://git.sugarlabs.org/gambiarra
> >
> > Regards!
> >
> > Alan

Aleksey