[Sugar-devel] Trouble saving Write 94 in Fedora 20

Iain Brown Douglas iain at browndouglas.plus.com
Fri Dec 20 19:10:40 EST 2013

On Fri, 2013-12-20 at 16:58 -0200, Gonzalo Odiard wrote:
> Pushed the change, Iain could you test save as (PDF, Text...) again?
> Thanks

Edit, Stop, resume was only reliable 85% of time. I "lost_some_work".

Export to 3 other options was a success, and reopened.
Export to .pdf failed 3 times, latest [log-13, the .pdf fail] and
penultimate log attached. (I also include shell log FWIW)

Re collaboration, I was able to ping jabber.sugarlabs.org before I
started. I have F1 other user avatars seen.

Write has not generated collaboration icon in F1. There is a possibility
that Resume fails were "associated" with testing collaboration, but not
fully reproducible.

== A Question ==

Does jabber.sugarlabs.org share the server which was reported out during
my previous collaboration testing?

Regards

Iain