[Sugar-devel] Trouble saving Write 94 in Fedora 20

Iain Brown Douglas iain at browndouglas.plus.com
Fri Dec 20 07:27:41 EST 2013

On Fri, 2013-12-20 at 09:46 -0200, Gonzalo Odiard wrote:
> Surely a different issue.
> You should look at the shell.log file to see if there are any clue
> about collaboration.

>         I do not perceive where the collaboration error came from.

== Just to side line this issue ==

What changed?

I performed an update, and installed git.

                == My log ==

                $ git clone git://git.sugarlabs.org/write/mainline.git
                write
                        bash: git: command not found
                                # yum install git

                Total download size: 16 M

                $ git clone git://git.sugarlabs.org/write/mainline.git
                write

                No record of a restart.

I suppose it is acceptable that collaboration might fail, after a
significant update.

I have attached 2 shell logs from last night.

== This morning ==

Other user avatars are now seen correctly in F1, but I do not see Write
put a collaboration icon in F1.

I have not yet had sufficient time to review the *actual* Write issues.
In short, Write saves correctly when closed from Stop button, but
collapses when asked to save to .txt or .pdf - to follow.

Iain