[Sugar-devel] LearningChess development: don't worry, I'll be back to it ...

laurent bernabe laurent.bernabe at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 01:37:54 EST 2013

Hello,

I have a great interest for Sugar development, but I don't forget that it
is not my highest skills. So I am developping for the moment other
application (that I also need in my everyday life, and could be usefull to
many ... maybe a sugar develop could adapt it later to sugar :)) in Java SE
language.

So just to say I am still interested in Sugar development, specially in
Sugar Web development (many libraries, new features (?), and easier to
code), just that I won't commit in my project for a while (a little while,
I hope ...).

Thanks for having read me :)
C you soon :)

P.S : Merry christmas to all, sugar devel mailing list is another for me to
learn so much also :)