[Sugar-devel] Which licensed images must I use in a Sugar Web project ?

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 12:22:10 EST 2013

This is what Bradley said about it when we discussed GFDL/CC

"Incorporating CC-By works into Apache-licensed works is probably much
easier, although I admittedly haven't seen a compatibility analysis
between CC-By and Apache-2.0 either (but I suspect it's much easier)."

I'm not sure what that means in practice :)

Walter, what do you think? Is this something we should bring up again with
Bradley?

On 15 December 2013 10:57, laurent bernabe <laurent.bernabe at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I would like to know, in a general way, which licensed images can be
> accepted and compatible with Sugar Web license :
>
> I mean, if the images I want to use are free svg licensed under Creative
> Common, such as there<http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:SVG_chess_pieces> ,
> is it ok ?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> and apologizes if ever i don't see your replies, because of my spam
> filtering.
>
> Regards

Daniel Narvaez