[Sugar-devel] A protototype of SugarWeb / SugarAndroid ?

Mike Lee curiouslee at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 23:48:49 EST 2013

Lionel,

Just to see what it would look like, I loaded your HTML5 prototype of Sugar
Web into the Google Glass web browser. Here's a photo:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/curiouslee/11377906195/

People who have torn down the Glass web browser code say it is currently
the Android phone web browser with some tweaks. Many are hoping to get
Chrome and also have the OS updated to 4.2 or newer. The Glass Browser
couldn't zoom or pan across the page in order to select links on your page
from the trackpad. Not sure why, but this is an issue on many web pages
perhaps having something to do with viewport settings.

I don't think there is a click and drag gesture in the web browser or I
would try the Gears activity.

At some point soon, I'll get into sideloading Android apps from the GDK and
will try the app you compiled for Android.

Mike