[Sugar-devel] Flake8 error

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 06:56:11 EST 2013

It seems intentional because it was removed from their homepage too.

Not sure what's the best fix. Maybe we should just pull these tools from
pypi into the sugar-build virtualenv. It's unlikely anyone will want to
hack on them anyway. I'd rather avoid maintaining our own mirror and I
don't want to teach osbuild about mercurial...

--
Daniel Narvaez