[Sugar-devel] Frequent buildbot check failures in sugar-web

Code Raguet iraguet at activitycentral.com
Tue Dec 3 16:53:41 EST 2013

yesterday, before Gonzalo has fixed buildbot, I wanted to help with this
and I was willing to run a "git bisect". Some submodule HEADs were broken
and I needed a revision (commit SHA) of those where a build had been
succesful.
Looking at quick-master builder I found that build #23 was the last
succesful build, but I couldn't figure out the submodule revision numbers
that had been used in build #23.

I'm not an expert with buildbot.
How can I find out which submodule revisions have been used in a specific
build?

If there was a change, buildbot says the revision but not for those modules
that didn't change.