[Sugar-devel] Adding compatibility in webactivity to webkit1

Lionel Laské lionel at olpc-france.org
Tue Dec 3 09:54:59 EST 2013

Hi Daniel,

May be I miss something but I don't see any compatibility risk on existing
Web Activity neither need to upgrade the Sugar Web Framework. Right ?
Another point to be sure to understand: does the change to webkit1 mean a
change of the HTML rendering engine and so a risk regarding HTML5
compatibility of current Web Activity ?
If "NO" is the answer to both answers, my advice is: let's go !

Regards.

           Lionel.