[Sugar-devel] GCI pull requests

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 08:57:49 EST 2013

Hello,

for the GCI pull requests which implements a new feature or UI change, I
wonder if we should ask students to post an email with a link to their
branch to the mailing list, instead of a pull request. The pull request
would be submitted after consensus on the feature was reached.

I think the current workflow is too much work for the reviewers... We need
to spend time getting the code right for something which might not even
want to land and we need to take care of starting and following a mailing
list thread for the design discussion.

(To be clear I'm talking only about features here, not bug fixes)

--
Daniel Narvaez