[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] Sugar Digest 2013-08-22

Ron Feigenblatt docdtv at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 23:41:26 EDT 2013

On 8/23/13, forster at ozonline.com.au <forster at ozonline.com.au> wrote:
> ...Spirituality for Kids seems to be closely associated with the Kabbalah Center.
> See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kabbalah_Centre
>
> Tony

I cannot resist observing that screenwriter Akiva Goldsman, who penned
the script for "The DaVinci Code" (which featured lots of "Kabbalistic"
anagrams et alia), had earlier written the screenplay for "A Beautiful Mind,"
about another "coder" - with an MIT colleague named Bender. Need I
mention the "Masonic" checkerboard in front of the Media Lab, or from
which universities the architect of the Pyramide du Louvre graduated? ;-P

Ron