[Sugar-devel] Are we ready for code freeze?

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Wed Aug 28 14:03:00 EDT 2013

I agree in the need of testing.
Testing is more difficult this cycle because:
* We have less developers working.
* We don't have the images we usually used to test on our main hardware
platform (XO*) yet.
I don't know if any test is done now on Fedora 20 Sugar spin,
but according to Peter Robinson mail, not too much communication from that
part.
>From my part, I am building rpms for Australia, to use sugar 0.100 on a F18
image.
We will do testing on that, but not in the web part, at least not now, due
to missing dependencies.

Gonzalo