[Sugar-devel] Are we ready for code freeze?

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 13:43:04 EDT 2013

On 28 August 2013 19:33, Walter Bender <walter.bender at gmail.com> wrote:

> To me the issue is that we have no sense of the urgency of the 250
> bugs that have not been triaged. Most of the bugs that have been
> triaged are not urgent and should not hold up the release. (They can
> be tagged for 102 with little consequence.) But the great unknown is
> what scares me.

There are those and there are the N bugs which has not been discovered
because people are not testing... We can block rescheduling on completing
the triage but can we block on someone doing the testing? This is totally a
subjective feeling but my impression is that the worst bugs are unreported.

I was hoping to go towards continuous development gradually after 0.100 but
now I sort of feel forced into it because there are too many unknowns to
put down a schedule.