[Sugar-devel] Sugar-devel Digest, Vol 58, Issue 47

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Sat Aug 24 04:01:17 EDT 2013

Hi, Jerry

That sounds promising. The 10GB was required to create the initial
repositories (essentially download 2 Fedora DVDs). It sounds like you
have created a 'minimum' repository needed to do the build.

One approach we used in Nepal, server-side, was to take the image,
unsquash, make the changes to the filesystem, and then squash again into
a modified image.

Tony