[Sugar-devel] How everyone can help with 0.100

Jerry Vonau jvonau at shaw.ca
Fri Aug 16 23:21:05 EDT 2013

Adding in olpc-devel.

On Sat, 2013-08-17 at 03:34 +0200, Daniel Narvaez wrote:
> This is based on the last sugar-build configuration which supported
> fedora 18. Note, I'm guessing a lot, you should give it a try before
> settling on a plan.
>
> * webkitgtk
>

> which drags in
>

> libsoup
> glib
> gobject-introspection
> pygobject
> dbus-python

Kind of need to know the exact versions of the above packages, olpc is
carrying patched versions[1] of a couple of those packages, so we need
to be careful here. Anybody want to chime in on what patches need to be
present for the XOs?

* gwebsockets

What are its dependencies?

> * libxklavier (not needed on the XO according to Jerry).

See for yourself[2], olpc doesn't ship sugar-cp-keyboard.

Jerry

1.http://mock.laptop.org/cgit/local.13.2.0/tree/SRPMS
2.http://download.laptop.org/xo-4/os/official/13.2.0-13/32013o4.packages.txt