[Sugar-devel] How everyone can help with 0.100

Martin Abente martin.abente.lahaye at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 20:39:41 EDT 2013

I think that having these packages on a publicly available repo would be of
great help, not only for testing but also for developing... I know that
maintaining specs and a building system sounds like headache now... but
what if we can split the work?

Daniel, how many system packages (aprox) are we talking about?