[Sugar-devel] Gears and random thoughts

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Sat Aug 10 11:23:23 EDT 2013

> We will need to setup Pootle to convert between mozilla style property files
> and po. There are scripts to do the conversions, so it should be
> straightforward.

Probably not an issue, Pootle devs were paid by Mozilla to adapt
Poolte, so all we probably need is to complete the Pootle upgrade and
I think it will handle them natively (or closely enough for jazz).
Mozilla L10n uses Poolte

http://mozilla.locamotion.org/

>> Does localizing htem introduce a CLDR locale dependency?
> No idea what do you mean here.

This is something I encountered with another web-based activity
(Internet-in-a-Box)