[Sugar-devel] Gears and random thoughts

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Sat Aug 10 10:33:33 EDT 2013

On 9 August 2013 16:56, Chris Leonard <cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com> wrote:

> Can they be localized on Pootle?

In theory the code can be localized, but we are blocking on webkitgtk bug
for this to really work. Either that or we need to patch the library we are
using to avoid sync xmlhttprequest. I opened a bug long time ago but there
has been no activity on it, we might have to fix this ourselves at some
point.

We will need to setup Pootle to convert between mozilla style property
files and po. There are scripts to do the conversions, so it should be
straightforward.

Does localizing htem introduce a CLDR locale dependency?

No idea what do you mean here.