[Sugar-devel] Fwd: [XSCE] Re: Client side Moodle transparent auth broken in 13.2.0 stable

Samuel Greenfeld greenfeld at laptop.org
Tue Aug 6 14:09:05 EDT 2013

I reimaged & registered a XO-1.75 and a XO-4 with 13.2.0 to a XS-0.7
schoolserver.  Afterwards I opened Browse, and was able to open
http://schoolserver/ to login to Moodle without problems.

This does not mean that there is not a bug with 13.2.0, XS, and/or XSCE;
but one thing you could try is to fully stop and restart the Browse
activity after registering if the first login attempt does not work.
Sometimes I have found this helps.