[Sugar-devel] Fwd: [XSCE] Re: Client side Moodle transparent auth broken in 13.2.0 stable

Jerry Vonau jerry at laptop.org.au
Tue Aug 6 11:08:01 EDT 2013

Think it's more of a question of looking for confirmation. Is anybody else
seeing this behavior on 13.2.0-13 on XO-1s when used with any version of
school-servers? I'm at a loss trying to explain why this is occurring to
Anna. With the noted behavior where would you file the bug report? OLPC is
what I'm thinking but looking if someone else might be impacted also or can
confirm this.

Jerry