[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] Sugar 0.99.1 (unstable)

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 06:36:05 EDT 2013

>> Hello,
>>
>> this is the first feature frozen release. We landed all the features that we
>> initially planned and a few more. Thanks to everyone involved!
>>
>> Highlights:
>>
>> * Multi selection in the journal
>> * Service providers selection in the modem configuration
>> * Previews in the object chooser
>> * Multiple home views
>> * Microformat activity updater
>> * Automatic activity updates
>>
>> Sources:
>>
>> http://download.sugarlabs.org/sources/sucrose/glucose/sugar/sugar-0.99.1.tar.xz
>> http://download.sugarlabs.org/sources/sucrose/glucose/sugar-artwork/sugar-artwork-0.99.1.tar.xz
>> http://download.sugarlabs.org/sources/sucrose/glucose/sugar-datastore/sugar-datastore-0.99.1.tar.xz
>> http://download.sugarlabs.org/sources/sucrose/glucose/sugar-toolkit-gtk3/sugar-toolkit-gtk3-0.99.1.tar.xz
>> http://download.sugarlabs.org/sources/sucrose/glucose/sugar-runner/sugar-runner-0.99.3.tar.xz

This is all working in Fedora rawhide (20) now and we have gwebsockets
packaged. There should be a nightly live image appearing in the next
day or so with it all in.

I've tested it in a VM of just gtk3 apps and all appears to work OK
but I've not had the time to try the various online plugins.

Peter

[1] http://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/nightly-composes/