[Sugar-devel] po files for sugar activities

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 07:32:43 EDT 2013

On Mon, Aug 5, 2013 at 2:30 AM, Basanta Shrestha
<basanta.shrestha at olenepal.org> wrote:
> @chris: We will start translating for 0.98 cause AFAIK, this is the one
> which is more suitable for touch screen XO4.

The strings for Glucose do not change a whole lot, doing 0.98 and
current Glucose makes sense.

> @Gonzalo: I don't think we have enough resource to undertake a huge
> translation such as wikipedia right now. Can you give me the rough figure
> how many string are we  taking about?
> Thank you .

Not as many as you might think.  This is talking about gathering an
off-line version of the Nepali language wikipedia

http://ne.wikipedia.org/wiki/मुख्य_पृष्ठ

The wiki pages themselves are already translated.created i Nepali