[Sugar-devel] po files for sugar activities

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 12:15:44 EDT 2013

On Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 6:20 AM, Basanta Shrestha
<basanta.shrestha at olenepal.org> wrote:
> I have made some changes in translation in
> http://translate.sugarlabs.org/ne/glucose96/sugar.po file. I am trying to
> download this file so that I can convert it into .MO file. But when I try to
> download this file, a file gets downloaded which looks a lot like html file
> and not PO file I was wondering from where can I download the above
> translated PO file.

Please make sure that any changes made in Glucose 0.96 are also
reflected in 0.98 and the current development version (Glucose 0.99 or
just plain Glucose).

http://translate.sugarlabs.org/ne/glucose98/

http://translate.sugarlabs.org/ne/glucose/

We would not want you to have to re-correct strings you have already
corrected when you upgrade (eventually).  I have taken the liberty of
doing a comparison that will find any conflicting translations between
those projects (see attached) , but you will have to have your
translator go over them and make any necessary changes in the relevant
Pootle projects.

Regards,

cjl
Sugar Labs Translation Team Coordinator