[Sugar-devel] Bug triaging

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Thu Aug 1 19:39:55 EDT 2013

On Thu, Aug 01, 2013 at 06:37:38PM +0200, Daniel Narvaez wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I did a first pass on all the tickets in the Sugar component, we are
> now down to 309 tickets!

Once you start being concerned at the number of tickets, you will find
a way to control that number.

However, don't be deceived; the number of tickets isn't a meaningful
quantity.  It doesn't represent anything in real life.

> I'm planning [...]
> * Milestone. [...] Still it might be useful to set it for people
> working on a customer targeted release based on 0.100 (OLPC?),
> unlike me they are probably able to allocate resources .

I don't know of any release work planned.

Otherwise your suggestions with respect to Status, Type, Priority and
Milestone seem reasonable.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/