[Sugar-devel] GLib based websockets server

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 14:23:38 EDT 2013

Hello,

I wrote a simple GLib based websocket server

git://github.com/dnarvaez/gwebsockets.git

I'm sure it's still buggy but I'm pretty happy with how it's turning out.
The protocol stuff, which is the hard part, is a refactored version of the
websocket code in tulip (a project which is planned to become default
python 3.3 async io stuff). I had mostly to change stuff to make it work
with python2. The glib specific bits are pretty simple.

It should be possible to use it both in the system and in activities,
depending which approach we decide to take. It's not supposed to take any
real additional memory, which is the big advantage over something like
Autobahn.

--
Daniel Narvaez