[Sugar-devel] Moving to github

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 14:22:20 EDT 2013

On 24 April 2013 20:18, Gonzalo Odiard <gonzalo at laptop.org> wrote:

>> This is about the core modules. I'm not sure about activities.
>>

> I have doubts about if have some value for activities.
> There are a lot of repositories, and activities have usually (and sadly)
> a single developer.
> Maybe we can start new activities on github?

The only downside I see is that you wouldn't have a single place where to
look for activities (I don't think we want to have all of the them under
sugarlabs/, maybe the fructose ones). Though perhaps that place is
activities.sugarlabs.org... and you get a link to whatever git repositories
from there.