[Sugar-devel] [sugar TamTamJam development]

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Tue Apr 16 07:46:59 EDT 2013

Hi Jared,
The error
/home/olpc/Activities/tamtam/common/Util/Clooper/linux64_511_deb blobs:
libcsound64.so.5.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory.
is probably because you don't have the csound libraries installed. What
environment are you using to develop?
When you have the libraries, you need be sure you have the
common/Util/Clooper/ client library compiled for your platform. We include
binaries for different platforms in the xo, but may be you need compile it
too.
See http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Activities/Tam_Tam

Final question, what are you trying to do with TamTamJam? Master branch is
not in a stable state now due to port to gtk3
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Features/GTK3/Porting/TamTam

Gonzalo