[Sugar-devel] [sugar TamTamJam development]

Jared jaredestroud at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 00:29:18 EDT 2013

Hello all, my name is Jared and I'm currently working on contributing to
the TamTamJam sugar activity as part of an assignment for my university.
I was wondering if any one on the mailing list has contributed to the
project, or could provide some assistance with a current error I'm
having. I apologize if I have gone about asking  incorrectly and for
wasting your time, but all help is greatly appreciated. The following
link contains the error on paste bin <http://pastebin.com/pPVSNRSv>.