[Sugar-devel] Hacking on HTML activities UI (was Re: GSoC 13)

suraj ks suraj.gillespie at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 16:26:43 EDT 2013

Ok,

In a nutshell,
These are the tasks for this project.

Going by the way Lionel suggested,
Create a sugar activity with full screen web view control.
Modify the current  js framework and make use of "native features" to be
able to write html activities in Sugar.

Lionel mentioned,

"The step 1 need only to map a set of JavaScript
functions to a set of Sugar functions. Once the list of Sugar functions is
write, it’s not very complex to do."

So find those functions and tweak them to support the same.

And of course, work on the UI part.

Please correct if I'm wrong.

Also, how are we going to get the JS and Sugar to communicate without the
console?