[Sugar-devel] Chromium integration inside the sugar shell (was Re: Kicking off HTML5 activities work)

lionel at olpc-france.org lionel at olpc-france.org
Sun Apr 14 04:52:10 EDT 2013

> It would be good to do a bit of memory profiling with this approach. I'm
worried that running multiple webkit processes might use a lot memory
(thinking of memory cache for example).

We’ve just qualified Sugar 0.96 for our Nosy Komba so I’ve played with some
already existing WebKit activities (GridPaint, FoodChain) on an XO-1.

It works without any performance issue.

But of course, it could be different if we’ve got 3 or 4 different WebKit
activities running simultaneously.

So yes, memory profiling could be interesting.

                Lionel.