[Sugar-devel] Sugar future

Martin Dengler martin at martindengler.com
Sat Apr 13 00:10:18 EDT 2013

On Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 11:21:26AM +1000, forster at ozonline.com.au wrote:
> Thanks to everybody who has contributed to the discussion so far,
> particularly to Sean for his well researched post on Android
> developments.
>
> The choices as I understand:
> 0) Do not have an Android transition plan

I read the SLOBS minutes of 2013-01-14 [1] as not agreeing to a
"transition" plan but a "compatibility" plan.  This is a huge
distinction.  If I have misunderstood, it'd be interesting to know
where the "transition" or similar language is minuted.

The minutes indicate that no detailed plan has been agreed; there is
no information about what technically is planned, just what technical
directions are possible[2]

> Tony

Martin

1. http://meeting.sugarlabs.org/sugar-meeting/meetings/2013-01-14