[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] Sugar future (was Re: Re: [DESIGN] Single instance activities)

Anish Mangal anish at sugarlabs.org
Fri Apr 12 18:28:34 EDT 2013

Hi Daniel, et. al.,

Do you think Ubuntu could be an (easier) option for sugar to piggyback
upon...

This is not a because-i-think-ubuntu-is-cool opinion, but testament to the
fact that canonical have been working to get ubuntu running on tablets and
smartphones.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Nexus7/Installation

Even I'm not sold on the idea, but I guess it should be part a discussion
and research efforts concerning sugar's future.

Best,
Anish

Anish | anish at sugarlabs.org