[Sugar-devel] Sugar future (was Re: Re: [DESIGN] Single instance activities)

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Fri Apr 12 06:47:12 EDT 2013

> I'm not seeing any of those, if not in a few individuals, and that worries
> me. Maybe people don't care or maybe there is a lack of leadership... I
> don't know.

The community working in the platform it's just a few individuals right
now...
And the community work in a lot of different problems, local needs,
continue development, bug fixing,
maintaining infrastructure, then there are not too much hands (sadly) to
work on this.
It's really important the research you are doing, please, don't stop.

Gonzalo