[Sugar-devel] Hacking on HTML activities UI (was Re: GSoC 13)

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 13:41:50 EDT 2013

On 11 April 2013 18:41, suraj ks <suraj.gillespie at gmail.com> wrote:

> It might have messed up the installation part.
> I will check up on that.
> But, i can spot the xi-artwork folder in node_modules directory.
> And  where do i set the NODE_PATH?  In the node terminal?

It's an environment variable, honestly I have no idea of how you set one in
windows. Pretty sure google can find it for you though :)

> What i meant was the
> $volo create helloworld ayopa/omega-examples
> command was executed without any errors

Oh ok, that's because there is no xi-artwork in there. It doesn't make
sense though the second argument to volo create should be the repository of
an activiity template (which omega-examples is not).

> Yes, i will familiarize myself with the existing code and will try
> creating some sample activities.
> Hopefully i will reach that stage in the forthcoming days where i'll be
> able to write my own UI controls.

Cool!