[Sugar-devel] [GSoC 2013] Interested in "Implement help mechanism for activities using Mallard"

Kalpa Welivitigoda callkalpa at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 11:30:25 EDT 2013

On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 8:31 PM, Chris Leonard <cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 10:59 AM, Chris Leonard
> <cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 10:34 AM, Manuel Quiñones <manuq at laptop.org>
> wrote:

> I know that Gnome projects use Mallard.  I don't really know the string
> extraction workflow that results in them being posted to the Damned
> Lies server.  I would guess that the gnome-18n mailing list or Shaun
> McCance would be the people who would know more about that.

Since the initial form of the help file is in plain text, we can simply
extract the strings from there. btw, I've mailed Shaun so that we can have
his inputs to this discussion as well.

--
Best Regards,

Kalpa Welivitigoda
Junior Treasurer | Electrical Engineering Society
Undergraduate | Department of Electrical Engineering
University of Moratuwa
Sri Lanka
http://about.me/callkalpa