[Sugar-devel] Hacking on HTML activities UI (was Re: GSoC 13)

suraj ks suraj.gillespie at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 02:31:17 EDT 2013

Hey,

I work on Ubuntu.
A couple of days back it crashed due to some inexplicable reason. :(
For the past several hours, I've been trying to reinstall it and  get
started on the UI part.
My attempts were futile(re-installing ubuntu).

I'm afraid the only alternative available to me is to switch to windows.
Hope you don't mind me working on windows.

I'm getting started with setting up the tools needed to work on the UI
right away(on windows).  :)

Regards,
Suraj