[Sugar-devel] GSoC 13

suraj ks suraj.gillespie at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 13:54:57 EDT 2013

Hi,
Its cool :)
Which are the sugar modules that I should download to start working on the
UI?

Also, i found a "GSoC mailing list", which hardly had any content relating
to GSoC.
Should i proceed further with my discussions in the current mailing
list(sugar-dev) or should i switch to the GSoC mailing list?

Regards,
Suraj