[Sugar-devel] GSoC 13

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 11:17:22 EDT 2013

If you want to work with Manuel on the UI stuff, that would be awesome.
It's something actionable right now and already pretty well defined. You
should be able to just develop in a web browser, on any of Windows/OS
X/Linux, saving time on development environment setup :)

To get an higher level picture of what we are planning, you can take a
look, in the mailing list archives, to the various html activities threads
we had.

On 10 April 2013 16:37, suraj ks <suraj.gillespie at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm Suraj, a 3rd year Computer Science student from PESIT, India.
> Firstly, my hearty congratulations to the organstion for getting selected
> into GSOC 13.
>
> I'm looking forward to participate in GSOC 13 through this organisation.
> I have a pretty decent hold on web development tools and
> concepts(css,php,js,html)
> I've also developed websites for my college.
>

> I went through the idea list and some interesting ones.
>
> The one which caught my eye was
>  Sugar Framework for writing activity in full HTML5.
> I dont know where to get started.
> It would be very helpful if i could get in touch with the respective
> mentor and start working on the proposal asap.
> Please guide me.
>
> Thanking you,
> Suraj

Daniel Narvaez