[Sugar-devel] Music keyboard stuck keys

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Mon Apr 8 15:38:23 EDT 2013

I have reproduced the error but I am pretty sure is something at a lower
level.

I think the problem is in the implementation of the kinetic scrolling, but
I am not sure.
Attached is a test case. Not filled a bug yet, because I don't know if we
have changes
in this area, or if is all upstream now. (Carlos, can you confirm?)
May be is related to https://bugs.sugarlabs.org/ticket/4060 ?

To reproduce the error do:

touch at the right of the screen, a circle is draw following the movements,
when the touch ends, the circle is removed. logging show the events.

If with one finger pressing in the right side, other finger do scrolling
in the left side, and later touch ends, the "touch end" event is not
triggered.

If kinetic scrolling is disabled, the event is ok.

Carlos, Dsd, if you have any idea about where to look, tell me.

Gonzalo