[Sugar-devel] F18.. go sugar-build, go!

Cornelio cornelio.hopmann at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 23:59:51 EDT 2013

Manuel Quiñones <manuq <at> laptop.org> writes:

> I installed Fedora 18 last night, and I have to say I like sugar-build
> more and more.  With just this steps in a clean F18 you get Sugar
> running and ready to hack each part of it:  Kudos Daniel Narvaez!
>
> sudo yum install git
> git clone git://git.sugarlabs.org/sugar-build/sugar-build
> cd sugar-build
> make build
> make run

everything fine ... until I got in the last step ... make run ...
transaction check error file /usr/lib/audit from install of
glibc-2.16.30.fc18.1686 conflicts with file from package audt-2.2.1-2.fc18.1686

I asume some version conflicts, yet as i didn´t touch unix/linux for more
but a decade [i started using it in 1974] some advice "what now" to some
very oldy would be apreciated

Cornelio