[Sugar-devel] Automated testing

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 13:11:53 EDT 2013

Hello,

just a quick update on automated testing.

I submitted a few pull requests which add some initial unit tests for
sugar-toolkit-gtk3 and make the ones in sugar actually work. As soon as
they are merged, I will turn these on in buildbot.

I have also been doing a bit of work on making the codebase pyflakes clean.
I will do the same for pep8 and then add these scripts to "make check".

The finally we can start requiring people to submit patches that pass the
code checks and include unit tests!

--
Daniel Narvaez