[Sugar-devel] Acked-by vs Reviewed-by

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Wed Apr 3 17:50:12 EDT 2013

On Wed, Apr 03, 2013 at 10:07:07PM +0200, Daniel Narvaez wrote:
> it seems that most of our patches should have a Reviewed-by tag, on the
> contrary I see Acked-by used most of the time (at the top of the
> sugar-toolkit-gtk3 log at least).
>
> Am I missing something?

I agree with others; for Glucose since I am not maintainer I would add
Reviewed-by, but for Pippy since I am maintainer I would add Acked-by.

(If I add Acked-by to a patch, I might also push it, depending on
whether the contributor is known to be able to push, and whether more
work is happening right at the moment.)

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/