[Sugar-devel] Recent movement on Sugar master repository

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 13:31:15 EDT 2013

So I'm not sure these are worth the overhead. Especially for  signing it
doesn't seem to be very useful for us, if not in some special cases, and it
adds one more thing we need to require from contributors... I'd rather bug
them about improving the code then about using a tag of dubious utility.

Just my feeling really, I'm happy to keep using the tags if we think they
are necessary. Just trying to streamline things a bit if possible.

--
Daniel Narvaez