[Sugar-devel] scale-changed and angle-changed events

Manuel Kaufmann humitos at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 10:25:57 EDT 2012

Hello,

I'm working on ImageViewer using SugarGestures.ZoomController and
SugarGestures.RotateController with the signals: "angle-changed" and
"scale-changed".

I realized that those signals are trigged without a "change" on those
values. For example, if I simply touch the screen with two fingers and
do not move them (just keep them frozen into the screen) I receive a
lot of calls to the callback function associated to those events with
the same "scale", "angle" and "diff" values.

I think it's a bug upstream but maybe I'm confused about how it should work.

Thanks,

--
Kaufmann Manuel
Blog: http://humitos.wordpress.com/